Welcome to our website!
ECONOMIC IMPACT PAYMENTS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Eligible taxpayers who filed tax returns for either 2019 or 2018 will automatically receive an economic impact payment up to $1,200 for individuals or $2,400 for married couples and up to $500 for each qualifying child.
Economic impact payments are available throughout the rest of 2020
Who is Eligible?
- Tax filers with adjusted gross income up to $75k/$150k for married couples filing joint will receive full payment.
- Tax filers with income above those amounts, the payment amount is reduced by $5 for each $100 above the $75,000/$150,000 thresholds.
- Single filers with income above $99,000 and $198,000 for joint filers with no children are not eligible.
- Social Security recipients and railroad retirees who are otherwise not required to file a tax return are also eligible and will not be required to file a return.
How will the IRS know where to send my payment?
- For people who have already filed a 2019 tax return the IRS will use this information to calculate the payment amount. For those who have not yet filed their 2019 tax return, the IRS will use the information on the 2018 tax filling to calculate the payment. The economic impact payment will be deposited into the same banking account reflected on the return filed.
The IRS does not have my direct deposit information. What can I do?
- In the coming weeks, Treasury plans to develop a web-based portal for individuals to provide their banking information to the IRS online, so that all individuals can receive payments immediately as opposed to checks in the mail.
I have a tax filing obligation, and have not filed a 2018 or 2019 return. Can I receive an EIP?
- File ASAP and include direct deposit banking information on the return.
UPDATE: EXPERT TAX SOLUTIONS
Due to COVID-19 our office hours and procedures are adjusting.
Beginning Wednesday April 01, 2020 our hours of operation are as follows:
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10am-4pm. Other times may be available upon request.
We have also implemented at no additional cost, a pickup and delivery process to assist clients during this stressful time. Call the office for further details.
We will revisit the issue again in May and adjust accordingly.
Contact us by phone: 336-907-3384 during business hours and leave a voicemail after hours. Email is also available: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish for you and your family the best of health.
Word has come down that an official decision was made to extend the 2019 tax filing deadline until July, 15th 2020.
We will keep you informed and updated of changes as they occur.
This website exists to provide clients and potential clients with information concerning our firm and our unique, low-pressure approach to personal and professional services. We have an excellent client-retention rate, and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides.
Our mission is to connect clients, personel service and tax obligations with knowledge,solutions and a sense of empowerment.
Executive Services Available
Our core responsibility – We earn your Trust and Respect by delivering expert value and solutions with our service.
Please, feel free to browse our website to see the services we offer as well as the many helpful resources we provide. When you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you, we encourage you to contact us.